Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday.....what do I see?




Here is my first weekly post of my "It's Monday.....what do I see? Regardless of what I post or not post during the week, I will always have a post on Monday. It will just be a picture past or present.
Both boys have been sick. It's been a drag...for all of us. We took a walk yesterday in the fresh air and J wanted to ride his bike a bit. He is pretty much fully better so we let him.
He took a break from his ride--I think his sickness took a toll on him too.
Hopefully this week will bring healthier and brighter children. And mommies and daddies too.

4 comments:

  1. A nice header and even nicer photo of you!! I love your outfit - it shows you're an artistic, bohemian soul:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!!! That made my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these larger photos look amazing. A BYW friend here. Really, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was an accomplishment for me. (:

    ReplyDelete