Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Monday....what do I see?

Exploring. Remember exploring as a kid? I was the ultimate explorer. I can almost smell that FL humidity and the rain that would create puddles of treasures.
I was so lucky with my childhood--I had the opportunity to explore and was allowed to explore and then could return to the warm, cozy house of a happy family. (With the occasional sibling rivalry of course!) I so bad want to re-create that with my kids that I have to remember to just sit back...and let them explore their own childhood. I just have to provide the loving, warm house.

(BTW...notice the clouds and feel the chilly air! It's July!?)







2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh the beach! My favourite. You're purposely trying to make me jealous, right?

    Gorgeously wonderful photos, non the less :)

    Happy Monday..

    K xx

    ReplyDelete