Sunday, September 6, 2009

Posing for me?





I’m so sorry for the lapse in blog posts. I have been out of town (celebrating my mom’s birthday with the whole family) and have been without computer/internet. The vacation was absolutely wonderful and I will share some pics in the next post. These pics are from when I was setting up my studio for headshots. “J” wanted to watch and “help”. Usually “J” runs from the camera unless I am able to catch him before he realizes what I am doing. But, of course, since I didn’t want him in front of the camera he was hamming it up for me. He was cracking himself up silly. I couldn’t help but capture him laughing. Now whenever I look at this I will be able to hear him laugh no matter where I am. I start back to work in 2 weeks. So maybe the laughing picture will be the perfect picture to put on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment