Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Faces Photojournalism Challenge


This week the challenge is photojournalism. Your photo must tell a story.
As my readers know, the beach with my friends is my escape. I have been going with the same friends (more or less) since before I was married. And now being married, with kids, we continue the tradition. We play volleyball, eat good food, play music, run with the waves.
This is an older pic of J. But I love every piece of it. The sun was setting and the music was starting......

9 comments:

  1. oooh i love this one! and the sunlight!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh AWESOME shot! The sunlight, action, and connection is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lighting in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful moment! Wish I could've been there myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.. Love the sun flare.. Very cool. THanks for the visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the light, the feel . . . I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo made me miss my 2nd home - Hawai'i...

    ReplyDelete