Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday....what do I see?

Last night my husband had another test screening for his film! Yay!
We had our good friend, Jeff Nimoy, cook the appetizers based on a diet he is doing called the Caveman Diet. Oh scrumptious! Oh my! It's all healthy....read about it on his blog. Everything is organic, natural. No sugar, no salt, no wheat plus a lot of other things. Go check it out on his blog.

http://cookingcaveman.blogspot.com/

Also check out my husband's film and watch the trailer. It's crazy good and I'm super proud!

http://www.thepigpicture.com/The_Pig_Picture/Peek.html

Some pics of the food that we sampled. I wish Jeff could cook for me everyday, all day.

KALE CHIPS



MINI BURGERS w/ HOMEMADE KETCHUP, HOMEMADE MAYO, HOMEMADE THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING



STRAWBERRIES WRAPPED IN DATES, WALNUTS WRAPPED IN DATES



SHRIMP WITH YUMMY, YUMMY SAUCE



ONION RINGS




JEFF AND HENRY COOKING. (Aren't they cute?)



PS On an acting note....I have a fun audition for Law and Order LA tomorrow. Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your audition! That food made me HUNGRY. I want someone to make me good food.

    ReplyDelete